View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2008, 19:21   #88
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: You're Ruining It For Everyone!

Hey Newt man. For the record, it was never my intent to try and exercise any kind of intellectual superiority over anyone in this thread. However I can't say I'm especially sorry that I chose to present my argument in a somewhat non-direct manner that appears to have confused and upset many people, yourself included. Given that I don't actually know you and can't recall ever speaking to you I must surmise that this "disappointment" you are professing in my posting style is rather more a reflection on you than me
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote