View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 23:00   #77
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: You're Ruining It For Everyone!

What I find sad about planetarion these days, is that Ascendancy is the only alliance that can motivate others into action; when it comes to winning and losing no one cares at all.

While Ascendancy certainly don't care about winning, I at least get enjoyment from the freedom with which we play and the chance I have to observe other players doing good things. We are motivated by what we can attempt with the game. I am sure people care about us too much - I am just pleased to be playing after a bit of a break.

I've pretty much come to accept we won't win any round any time soon because if our talent gets us close to that position, the whole universe will attack us for a number of reasons, some valid, some not so valid.

It's a shame similar standards when attacking certain alliances can mean the difference between winning and losing. Giant killings are pointless if you don't win the cup final.