View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2007, 22:20   #25
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: The player base votes ... Death to ETD

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Except that's not a vote on the races, it's a vote on the stats. I'm sure you understand the difference.
It is in fact a vote on race as Mzyxptlk point's out, the number of people have chosen etd is far below that of any other race, and the etd stats are not THAT bad. What it tells me is that the race bonus that etd gets does not hold people's interest. The race bonus that every other race has (cloak, emp, stealing, massive armor) appeals to a certain subset of the players in the game, no matter how bad the stats. The race bonus that etd has, (all of the above) does not seem to hold player's interest. Honestly I believe the etd stats are better then the cath stats this round, and yet etd is the least chosen race by far. Because of this, and the etd showing since the race's inception that the player base has not found a unique interesting facet that makes them want to play etd no matter the stats, something that has happened with the other 4 races.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote