View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 02:12   #29
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Must be shit to be an arsenal fan, 4th place, league cup final, great team, great stadium.

Christ hard times down at highbury.
You can **** right off.

Every club has its own issues and questions to ask of its management. These are mine. If you don't have opinions then questions have to be asked of your dedication to the club - I'd say the ability to write a 1000 word rant and still be able to think of more to say might just be an indication of how much I care.

If you don't care, don't post.