View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 13:52   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
I know furball disagrees, but for £38 I'd rather they played enjoyable football for 90 minutes than shit football with a 1-0 win which I'd be happy about for around 5 minutes, followed by going to the pub and talking about how lucky we were and how shit some of our players were.
I'm not saying you need to play 90 minutes worth of Bolton style football but in some games Wenger needs to look at things and go "Bonjour mes ami, c'est le 85 minute et le score n'est pas bon! Le premiere route de football, maintenant!"