View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2010, 12:18   #317
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
Most people in Ascendancy don't really give a shit about what others think of us, but there are those of us who do. For one thing I'd like people to have the right idea about us and I'm pretty sure mz does too.

For the record, he did play round 16 in Ascendancy.
If he did play that round, he should know I wasn't wrong. Asc wasn't the typical quality alliance like 1up was the rounds before (eventhough some of their members followed Rob). Hell, I could even challenge that, pure on quality members (read: members having performed well and ending high in ranks in one or more rounds), even my alliance had more of those.

You won that round thx to cunning and smart tactics and a better understanding about the game dynamics. If the round was about roids and planetvalue, you wouldn't have won (you'd have played differently no doubt) and the more "traditional" alliance would have.

And to think my very first post here wasn't even meant to be an insult to Asc, if anything it was meant to be a compliment to their management team. I already regret that tbh, seeing their reaction.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote