View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 19:16   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would Dante make a good father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In all seriousness, I think the most important traits in a prospective parent are :
  • loving their kid (well, duh)
  • a lot of patience
  • education / intelligence / good judgement
  • degree of selflessness
  • ability to earn enough money to feed/clothe/etc kid
  • decent values
  • willingness to be "unliked" if necessary
  • emotional stability

I'd imagine most people on these forums would have the above traits. Well, on the whole.
I was going to make some shit comment but now I'm all teary eyed. I think I may go back to the "Person I Admire the Most" thread and add your name there.