View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 13:10   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would Dante make a good father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In all seriousness, I think the most important traits in a prospective parent are :
  • loving their kid (well, duh)
  • a lot of patience
  • education / intelligence / good judgement
  • degree of selflessness
  • ability to earn enough money to feed/clothe/etc kid
  • decent values
  • willingness to be "unliked" if necessary
  • emotional stability
I only satisfy half of those and I agree I'd be a shitty parent.

edit: less than half depending on how we interpret 'ability'
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote