Thread: Regarding Sk´s
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 19:16   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Regarding Sk´s

The whole drama about SKs is hilarious.

I hope all the complaining whingers realise that people won't build structure killers as they do not benefit your planet at all.

The only people who build them will be those who have a specific aim in mind; to **** someone else over. Which they can do with any class of ship.

The only people who'll use Structure Killers in their proper normal attack fleets are those who think it's funny (hi! thats me!) or haven't grasped the stats properly.

Noone who wants to play for a decent planet rank will bother to send structure killers with their normal attack fleet. They're inefficent, they die easily, they lower your cap % (value based), they will make your fleet more of a threat so more likely to get defence, and they also don't neutralise any ships on landing at the planet.

Seriously. This whole SK argument is so pointless it's funny.