Thread: Regarding Sk´s
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 18:12   #13
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding Sk´s

I'm not kidding myself, nor am I being naive.

I know exactly why things were changed because it's the same almost every round the stats or pertinent features change: people don't like something, so they bitch and moan about it until it gets changed. r5 armor was increased mid-round. r6, they hated races and the new stats. r8 it was overburn. r10 it was PAX. You probably weren't around for any of that, but how about the r31 Harpy last-minute change because xan was "overpowered", or the stats last round for that matter.

I'm about to the point where, if I'm going to be involved in development, I'm just not going to listen to anyone and do whatever the hell I think is best.

In fact, that sounds wonderful.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote