View Single Post
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 18:17   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: well worth a read

The 'market-place' decides what is valuable or not.

The primary 'consumers' of a levels are the universities and they've made their position clear.

I appreciate Tomkat's passion on behalf of his career and vested self interest; but facts are facts.

I took Theatre Studies at a level. I knew full well that Oxford wouldn't like it and I agree that it is a less academic a level. So I did it as my forth. Academic institutions have declared that they want to see people doing academic a levels - it's not exactly shocking news.