View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2008, 07:35   #50
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Include the playerbase in changes!

MZ: to my eyes your reply wasnt worth a thing. You just made ass replys to each imo good points that he brought out.

HANZI: I am an ass myself :P and I am playing even less than you. The reply was aimed at MZ...

Zaejii: the scanning part is worst in this game and needs to change asap. It truely deeply sucks that you have to sacrifice your whole game play to be able to scan proper. Scanners should get x amount returned money on scans they spent.

I think best way would be to make scanners a whole own new race, when their techtree on other than scanning parts could be shorter. So they can catch up on lost eta/unit developement. Also having the ability to scan is a good enough unique thing compared to others.

The others could still have ability to search scans, but they wouldnt receive any refunded money nor shortened techtreee etas on other parts.