View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 05:37   #35
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Marraige Proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
no offense chika.. but that's a fairly dull way of doing it.
the idea is that you KNOW ahead of time that she'll say yes, that way you can ask anywhere. i mean fs us girls are attentionwhores and what better way to get attention (and envy of other girls around) if you do it fairly publically.
well. i don't know about doing it in a big crowd in the middle of the street.. but in a nice restaurant or something. it all depends on how you do it though i suppose, DM's sounds very nice. the thing is a hotel room is pretty forgettable.. and the whole point is you want it to be unforgettable.
No offence, but personally, someone like you wouldn't get a proposal from me. People do the silly things they do for attention. If a female is so bent on public, so someone can admire her, and so she can talk it over with her friends, then I think that female is shallow, and has nothing of her own. Also, losers tend to want to show off, or be "public".
Naturally, my method doesn't work on losers.
Love is between 2 people. You've seen 1 to many love movies. It just doesn't work that way. And generally, anyone you are thinking to marry, if you don't think they would say yes, then you shouldn't ask. Traditionally you have to have that rock in hand before you ask. So, also naturally, I am going to be damn sure that the answer will be yes.