View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 12:04   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I might migrate sometime, I want to get off shitwing and it sounds like you have enough of the level of guild I'd want to be applying for.

Might come join you to boost your alts!
Ha, you stayed on Deathping despite the migrations where ALL the top guilds left?
That server once had a reputation for PvP, before battlegroups and the like. After the PvP reputation was gone, it just had some very good guilds (namely Decimation & Pariah) who soon left after migration to Talnivarr opened. Although not that many guilds left in that migration.
Deathwing started to lag insanely just over 2 years ago and on our raids we had a constant stream of people disconnecting, I think we always had 5-10 people disconnected in our raids (hence the nickname Deathping), so most people migrated to Tarren Mill and left Deathwing to be a ghost server

Just some history on your server for you ^^