View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:16   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation I think Kura was right!

Well, sort of - not about the pies and golf and all that. But there's definetley been a noticeable increase in people being humourless tossers of the Deffeh/Nodrog variety - Phang and some other people have started emulating this approach to posting, as if it's even remotely desirable, whereas I always remember him when he was a bit wet and pretty friendly, and he was much better poster for it tbh - and there's frankly far too many serious discussions and not enough light-hearted, humourous threads of the sort we had in the olde days in which people were only really interested in having fun. This was the great strength of GD back in the day, and it was what made it so popular - and, tbh, what made it entertaining and worthwhile coming here.

**** you all in advance, btw, because I know from long experience that nobody is going to agree with me and the overwhelming consensus will be that I am a mighty ****head. I don't particularly care if people agree or not, it's simply how I feel and all.

I think I've offended everyone, haven't I? If not, then **** you right in the starfish.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 12 Jul 2006 at 16:22.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote