View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 21:24   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Motivation Duders

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
what topics does it have to be around? we've near enough discussed everything on this forum, brainstorm some ideas that we can talk about that way we're talking and you're thinking and all you have to do the night before the dead line is type 12,000 words
The subject has to be housing. I have had various ideas but none that I feel passionate about.

My first idea was to look at how market reforms in the welfare benefits system would affect vulnerable people. My next idea was to look at rent arrears and different methods of reducing overall arrears (tough stance vs support). Then I was going to look at government attempts to raise standards by central edict.

But to be honest, I just didn't care enough to continue any of those lines of enquiry. I can write 12k words about any old toss but I need to have some sort of angle. If I could somehow summon enough outrage to get going I'd probably be alright but all of the easy rants (i.e. insufficient supply, terrible standards in social housing, etc) have been done to death.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote