View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 14:16   #18
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Motivation Duders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
My dissertation was due in last September. I've not started it yet. I got a year extension (by simply not handing it in) but I've still not started it yet. I just can't think of a subject that grips me enough to write twelve thousand words.

what topics does it have to be around? we've near enough discussed everything on this forum, brainstorm some ideas that we can talk about that way we're talking and you're thinking and all you have to do the night before the dead line is type 12,000 words
milo is offline   Reply With Quote