View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 01:27   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Motivation Duders

Yes its that time of the year for undergraduates in the British University system. Essay time!

I feel I need a little bit of attention whoreing to help me out. Not only do I need encouragement I need advice.

Firstly my dissertation.

My dissertation is in effect completed. However its not. What do I mean by that? Well I have several drafts but nothing final. As far as the final piece of work goes I have 6000 words left. I envisage I will do another 1000 tonight, and then another 2000 tommorrow which will leave me 3000 words. The dissertation itself is due in on Thursday.

It hasnt quite hit me yet that I could potentially bugger this all up and get a shit grade. However the fact it hasnt hit me might indicate two things. Firstly im stupid. Or the second thought is that I have nothing to worry about. I pray for the second.

Next I have a 3000 word essay. Quite luckily this is basically the same as my dissertation but in a 25% version. So I am going to do some copy/pasting of my dissertation and in theory depending on the quality of my dissertation I should get a fairly good mark for minimum effort.

Finally I have a further 3000 words to write on British politics. This will be a last minute 24 hour job. Not quite how I wanted to write my final essay at university but rather fitting never the less.

So the deadlines I have for this week are.

Essay 1 (Like my dissertation) - 3000 words - Wednesday
Dissertation - 12000 words - Thursday
Essay 2 (British Politics) - 3000 words - Friday

Anyone else up shit creek?