Thread: Britain
View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 18:09   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Is this sarcasm? Didn't ste point out something similar had happened to someone he knew?
I've met ste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Maybe every time in the history of mankind that a journalist has been arrested he's been looking to get arrested so he could write a story on it.
I bet the chap made money out of being arrested than if he hadn't been arrested.