Thread: Britain
View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 17:36   #27
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
YEAH! I so agree, no civil rights for journalists!!!!!!
heh,not quite.

Over here the journalists do silly things like plant fake bombs to 'test' security (It's sells papers) and it wouldn't surprise me that this idiot was all set to do an expose on how he managed to get onto an underground train with a rucksack and big jacket just to make the police look even sillier, right up to the point where he was arrested.

Plus he was french.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote