View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 12:04   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Deffeh , you can stop laughing now

If they have 30 points your fiver will only return 15 or 20 quid. Everyone i know is saying they wish theyd put a fiver on them at the 100 or 200 / 1 they were before a ball was kicked.

I'd say the balls in their court now. Celtic dont have a penny to spend, so we're going to have to rotate shite. Rangers will be stretched by europe and as usual it seems theyve filled their team with overrated foreigners. Fanfan and rodriguez anyone? Quote Gordon 'bluenose' Smith : "Fan fan is a quality player, theres no doubt about that". He said that at the start of the season in reference to rangers defence being better than celtics.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote