View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 00:18   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Deffeh , you can stop laughing now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And the reason for you both to stop laughing is that Hearts have 5 wins out of 5 and a 5 point lead at the top.

(And Deffeh predicted they would slip up against a "Decent" team like Motherwell)
No, that was phang.

**** hearts though. They havent played the old firm yet.

But back to the main point

****, ****, **** the huns, **** the ****ing huns

aahahaha. When the hell was the last time they got turned over 3-0 at castle greyskull? Not in my lifetime, surely?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote