View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 02:18   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What would you like to be remembered for?

Just on a side note we were asked who are our heroes in class today.

I said my hero is black and Irish, I call him God, some refer to him as Paul McGrath. Muchos Banter, the lads got it, the girls didnt. As we went round the room people were in general rather boring.

I thought it couldn't get much worse until a girl said my hero is Nelson Mandella.

I burst out laughing and went "Your hero is a terrorist?"

It was a joke, some laughed, some didn't get it. She hates me.

I would quite like to cure all cancer. That won't happen, so being remembered for something like first man on mars would be pretty immense. That probably also won't happen but in the whole lottery of life, I am sure there is more chance that will happen than me curing cancer.