View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:45   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Sorry Kj, I was just tired of pointing out the obvious.

I can imagine the cheating parties at Rumads place, 30 people, no clothing exept for th0ngs... The pictures of that would have been SCARY INDEED!!! :eek:
btw, and I know most will deny this, certainly Titans, but the only way Parra had those logs was cause someone hacked Elsu's pc and attained the logs.

ohh and, Slash even handed spinner the login details of los Ketchup, but he never got deleted. Odd, not? that another non ally had the login stats of the #1 player?

I still have no clue why spinner didn't do what was required

(don't ask me to post PROVE, this is what I believe is the truth and I'm sure alot will disagree with this)

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote