View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 04:54   #58
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
you know what the major difference is between pple like you or parracida or scouse?

fact that I respect both scouse ans parra cause I know they are capable pple and have accomplished atleast something (mind the "something")but for you .... well, I think you can figure that one out aswell

but let's pretend you can be as important as scouse, I'm sure you'd appreciate that

rgds Kj (go kileman, you can still beat me )
sif need to try beat u, u r just a fang n00b

and I agree with ur statement. Excuse me when I say "Zhukov who???" I always thought someone with inteligence would usually have some backing to there status or have "credibility" before they called too leet people whose names start with K 'stupid'. But then maybe the assumption that Zhukov is that "someone" is a bit inappropriate.

I respect Parra as a player, as for Scouse... well he just has his head so far up his alliances ass, but thats no fault of his own :E
________
NO2 REVIEW

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:44.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote