View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 16:47   #137
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Boy you have a lot of logs. Wonder if they're as reliable as my neighbour's dog? And yeah, I admit into Omen having shot a galraid at a galaxy with a single eXilition planet in it, and on the target list, while Angels (not doing their daily "time to tell Keizari what we are up to" -debriefing) was sorting some stuff on eXilition. So yes, we're officially teamed up to beat the shit out of eXilition with the occasional galraids that happen to target one or two eXilition every now and then.
You don't get my reply. It's a somewhat sarcastic response to pig and Wishmaster. Still more reliable then you or your neighbours dog however!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote