View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 19:59   #104
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I believe that would be a fantastic idea.

a) as you said it doesn't allow eXilition to target one alliance, however i'm sure they would hit the weakest alliance or make an agreement to prevent targetting.
b) see how powerful eXilition is
c) provide a nice little growth for the top alliances and maybe a more relaxed night.

I believe eXilition are a great target and as you said roid fat.

If I was a BC I would look at eXilition and lick my lips. Sadly most alliances are scared of fully twatting them for a few nights because they don't want to hamper there alliances chances of winning.

Its a funny situation where any of the top 4 could win. Why start a war now when you are there or there abouts.

eXilition on the other hand have what 40 players? Over 500 roid average and almost over 1 mill score in average.

Now if I remember correctly in round 12 1up had circa 69 members (scanners were in tag) the other aliances LCH et al had 100 members. I would say although 1up was very cut down and slim in its members it still had some dead weight.

eXilition on the other hand as noted in this very own thread by eXil members is

I would argue the eXil core is probably the best group of players left playing together in this game. They have no dead weight. They got rid of that. All they have are players who want to play for them and hardcore.

Now tell me is this not a threat?

Yes they are a 40 man alliance, yes they are in 7th. But once major wars begin (which I believe they will eventually) you watch this 40 man alliance possibly gain new players but most importantly gain roids and score easily. If no one is targetting why start a war, just roid the fattest planets.

Everyone is scared of eXilition.

In fact if I was eXilition HC I would be cheeky and tell my members to drop there fake nicks, make it known they are eXilition and I reckon they wouldn't see any targetted incoming.

Fact of the matter is earlier on in this round everyone was saying "exil arent in top 10, they only have 30 members." Before the round begun everyone was saying "exil arent playing properly, they are having a fun round, they wont be #1" and now people are saying "dont target exil they arent even top 3, they wont become #1"

See the pattern.

Hats off to eXilition, you are still proving you are the best alliance in the game at the moment. If you win (which you will try and do if you can) I will of lost all faith in all alliances.
lol pig.

didn't even bother to read teh whole thing.. just teh "lets warmonger" shred.

Lets assume 1 of those top4 alliances didn't in fact participate on the hit against eXil (with whatever excuse) as JBG insinuated. What would be the most likely allie for eXil then? Could/Would eX make a signifant element for the eventual outcome? Yes they would.

Ofc I realise it'd hurt 1uppers' - such as u - pride to c them finally win 2nd round in a row. Just that u'd have to realise being 7th isn't anywhere near to the top.

Good to start early tho.
"Just to make sure..."

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote