View Single Post
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 17:54   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Coming of Age

I watched him when he played for the youth team
I watched him when he played for the reserves
I watched him in the premiership

He is one of the villa players I have constantly said will make an impact on this great game of Football. He is a villan born and bred. A local lad. He is modest, a proffessional. But best of all today he came of age.

After his great display on wednesday where he scored against chelsea (I believe the only player to score against chelsea home and away this season) he has now capped off one of the best weeks in his career. He scored his hat trick.

My mates mocked me at the start of the season when I put him on the back of my shirt. Who am I talking about?

Luke Moore

Aston Villas young striker has come of age.

Just got a text off my dad whos at the game and he said it was a fine hatrick, so im looking forward to seeing it on MOTD.

Im happy as a villa fan not only to see my team win convincingly, but for this great young player to start performing.

Luke Moore is here.

IM SO HAPPY!