View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 17:29   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
so green park right

you cant drink alcohol in it

you're not allowed bbqs of any kind

and games like frisbee, cricket and other sports are banned

good choice
1. Everyone does drink alcohol. As long as we aren't louts and don't litter, we should be fine.

2. You aren't allowed BBQs in any parks in London. Besides, this is a picnic, not a barbeque. There's a difference.

3. I've played frisbee/rounders/etc in the parks before. Noone minds, as long as you aren't invading other people's space.

4. Stop being such a hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
This thing starts at 1pm?

I was plannning on arriving in London at 15:30. on Saturday. It's a good job I leave things to the last minute and didn't book my non-refundable, non-transferable bus ticket!

Suppose it'll be a Friday night job cause there's no way I'm getting up at 4:45am to get a 7:30am bus! I would be dead before 1pm, let alone the evening.
If you can get up on the Friday and stay somewhere free/cheaply, then go ahead. There's no harm in coming a bit later though. 15:30 is only a couple of hours late. Just ring us and find us. It's your choice!