View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 21:11   #210
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Spot the difference:

1) HC doesn't want to play in Jenova, leaves, finds new alliance
2) HC is poached from Jenova

Believe what you want - but there's NO harm in recruiting somebody who doesn't have an alliance. And about our 'members' - we're bringing in 21 people that have never played this game before. We're training up at least 6 NEW officers who've never officered in PA before. We aren't simply poaching from existing alliances, we're ADDING to the game. The likes of InSomnia, Urwins, TGV and Rock (for example) aren't playing this round. So with 21 BRAND NEW PLAYERS and 4 alliances taking the round off - why in God's name would we need to poach from existing alliances?
Your correct kenny there is no harm in poaching members. Infact i can openly admit i have poached loads of players in my time. When Jenova first came into PA i poached at least 20 players from different alliances. The point i am trying to make here mate is i admit it. When are you going to admit Reese had agreed to go to you guys before she had even told the Jenova team? And as i said dont give me that bull shit mate, i have logs her joining your channels and even your members admitting she was there literally 2 seconds after she had left the Jenova channels. Are you still going to try and bull shit? As i said i dont mind poaching, but this argument is about honour. Just admit you had managed to convince her to join you and leave Jenova. How hard is it? Becuase your making yourself look like an idiot lieing like this.

Quote:
You've quit, Willzzz, stop pretending you still know what's going on.

I actually seem to know enough. I also know you have been running around asking people trying to find who your leak is. Sorry to say this but there are several in your alliance my friend.

Quote:
Either way Willzzz, as much as I love that you care about us enough to hate us, but how much abuse can you give an alliance who's bringing 21 fresh faces to the game and training up a bunch of new officers? Aren't they PA's two biggest problems atm? Lack of players; lack of officers? I'm not saying we're Saints, but just don't cast us out as Sinners either please.

I have nothing against your alliance kenny. Infact i wish your alliance luck and of course it is fantastic to see so many new players been brought into the game by yourself and adding to the population of PA. And as i said before im sure youll do fantasicaly well. The problem (as i have said over and over) isnt about your alliance, its the fact your still denying you convinced a HC of Jenova to leave there and join your alliance. And instead try to claim she left of her own free will, and then, and only then, did you approach her. Dont insult our inteligence when i can clearly prove that wasnt the case kenny.

Anyway. This isnt for this thread. I have said my bit. I just hope you (as a leader of an alliance) is more trustworthy and open to your alliance then you are to the people outside of it. 'Trust' is a major factor in an alliance kenny, and for your allies to also trust you.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote