View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 13:07   #201
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Lol and lol.

Denial shouldn't be top 3 imo, due to lack of members.

It's ironic though - I'd almost certainly say that anyway. As are xvx, NewDawn, Jenova, VGN etc.

I wonder who's gonna have the balls to actually come out and say they have 75 members? Because I'm sure at least two alliances do.

I wish we were one of them to be honest, it may give us a fighting chance.

Lack of members eh?

Which reminds me. Tell me. How many members have you poached from alliances Kenny? Even heard you stooped to a whole new level poaching HC from alliances also. (btw dont bull shit me we have had 3 people tell me from your own alliance whos in there) Poaching is all part of the game but i dont respect people who lie.

I think people should stop listening to HCs claiming they wont be top contenders. Top contenders next round will ne again ND, Denial, xvx for members. (dont give a shit what you say kenny you have more then the likes of Jenova) Besides only 60 now count to the score. So thats maybe why you have been predicted so high.

But i stand by what i say ND will win the round again i feel. If we had had say 2 alliances come into the game then there would of been enough numbers around to take them on. Currently we have ToF, Denial, Jenova, Redemption, etc the list continues. And i think people seriously need to get it out of their head Jenova is a threat. Becuase of the poaching Jenova's activity has dropped ill be honest with you. Ive also of course quit. And i feel forry for them. But i do still wish them luck.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote