View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 10:28   #90
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The only reason WP came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaJames
Cant believe one guy saying that WP always sucked, there were rounds back in the day when if you were targeted by WP then youd could kiss your ass goodbye.
Christmas Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I have an example. Bwtmd or whatever, Jer, Benneh, kila, and Myself all play poker every Friday night.
I hope you don't - they're all too young to gamble. You're corrupting the youth of today! :crymeariver: