View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2007, 23:49   #53
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The only reason WP came back

Seemingly I'd best clarify my position.

I didn't play last round and I am 'playing' this one.

Duck got me to agree to playing this round under the proviso that it really didn't matter how inactive I was or how little I care about PA. I agreed.

Anything CT have done or will do is due, in no part, to myself. I'm there purely to be a mascot, attack if I can be arsed, do coord checks for members and to kick people when they get on my tits. Very occasionally I will respond to a suggestion on the of the other HC make but never in the manner of 'a command'.

I was appointed intel HC for CT given that it was the only position where I didn't really have to do anything and, for my sins, I couldn't currently tell you the top 5 alliances withuot looking at the universe page. Honestly, the only reason I've stuck around CT/PA is that they are a great bunch of chaps and I can have a great laugh with them whilst playing EvE.

Apologies for those of you who want to see CT as some sort of 1up extension but they simply aren't. Different methods, different command team and different members mean they're just plain different.

In support of Zhil; Tis and Cayl were integral to early 1up and it just wouldn't have been the same alliance without them. You're all welcome to say 'Sid and mazz' or 'Sid' but 1up was always a team in the command department. He *is* something special when it comes to thinking otuside the box but Sid wasn't there 24/7. He required a layer of able and willing command team members to work with and to allow 1up to function as it did.

Off to pew pew in a proper game. Have a nice evening.

*edit* I also have to agree, for the most part, with Chika. In my opinion WP finally thought '**** me, we might finally win a round'.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters

Last edited by mazzelaar; 11 May 2007 at 23:56.
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote