View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 08:14   #123
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
1) I am Recluse, this is a previous nick of mine. For proof, ask some old NoSsers.

2) I will never hide the fact I had a Pnap. I also will not hide the fact that I got it quite early. I believe it was roughly 2-3 weeks in that I lost all faith in LCH and thus obtained my Pnap.

3) I spent 80% of the round not hitting 1up, and thus not being hit. But considering how hostile I was to ND (They'll agree) and how much I wtfpwned some reunion planets, I indeed received my share of inc this entire round, which Gio2k and other angels were forced to deal with.

4) I was NoS before heading to angels that round and I was in t100, so not *all* Angels were in Mistu first

5) At the time I obtained my Pnap there was 6 1up in galaxy and 2 Reunion, which accounted for 80% of the active planets in my galaxy. The other 20% (not including myself ofc) were without alliances, thus not really able to help me a lot. The 4 ticks I was roided during the round were all 1up incomings.

I don't regret my decision, nor do I care what others think about it. I hardly ever post here anyways, and no matter what planet I pwn or rank I get, noone remembers my nick anyways, which is probably why I have never needed to fake nick since r9 when I was just paranoid

I think your ace. And I also think that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.