Thread: Killing People
View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:19   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Killing People

I would like to apply for the police but what mainly interests me is the crime investigation side of the job, how do people get those jobs? You really need to write traffic tickets for years to start with? Do you have to follow a certain education to stream in such positions at the police? I'll be damned if i am going to patrol through shitty villages and write traffic tickets for hard working people getting back home from a long day at work but crime investigation and such sounds like a great job.