View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 16:57   #22
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: At Last! the Far Right have a Voice in Europe!

The more countries admitted to the EU the bigger our single market - the only defence and leverage we'll have when China, and probably India, start trying to dump even more goods here. An example of this leverage was demonstrated when the EU anti-monopoly commissioner was able to prevent the merger of two huge US firms, General Motors and Honeywell. And the EU promotes Human Rights. Both are excellent reasons to admit Turkey when they've passed the various tests needed. However, by admitting Turkey we'll have a border with the middle-east which will force us to really think about its stability - why I suspect the US want Turkey admitted - and improve our relations with Islam.

As long as the EU remains an organisation that promotes Human Rights, aides in economic progress and is able to deal with more members I'm all for admitting more countries.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote