View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 12:39   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: At Last! the Far Right have a Voice in Europe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
because romania is actually situated on the european continent while turkey isn't?
Poor old eastern Thrace

Quote:
and even if that argument only stands on one crooked leg, there are larger issues at hand, of which i guess you are or should be aware of. If they are to join the EU and thus be helped/foced to allign themselves to certain rules laws and procedures, ask yourself first: wouldn't the cultural differences be too big of an impediment for them to simply accept the "ruling" of the white man? wouldn't EU have it's very own USA in Irak situation.
I'd sincerely hope it would go to some kind of referendum before the population. Also it would be completely different from the situation in Iraq. First of all it'd be based on bilateral negotiations, secondly there wouldn't be armed foreign troops in Turkey, thirdly we wouldn't destroy their infrastructure before helping them rebuild it. Historically speaking there is obviously less cultural momentum behind the move towards a liberal democracy than in I'd say nearly every country to have so far joined the EU but I don't think that it is impossible for Turkey to be successfully integrated no.

I, of course, have a different definition of integration. I mean people who obey the law as opposed to certain political parties who have been mentioned before in this thread who seem to believe integration involves being a white christian who hates foreigners almost as much as he hates the gays and the gypsies.