View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 12:50   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
You know Gandhi sent several letters to Hitler where he called him a friend, and understood him?
Also, he was a childmolester apparantly. Hitler wasnt! So I m kinda annoyed you would mention the two of them in the same sentance, seing how Hitler is my hero.
I m sure you didnt know though, so I ll let it pass.
So my point that Hitler and Gandhi weren't comparable you're countering by pointing out they're not comparable?
Quote:
Intensively targetting.. hehe. Nice way to word it! And impossible to proove since everything is relative, eh?
Well, you could use your bot and count the number of incs from rock you've had.

Quote:
and, Factory 30? are you ****ing kidding me? we both know V well that Factory were around 10-13 people when they entered the round.
Around 10 people or so were added to 1 of our BGs for the first week or so of the round, before they decided to attack on their own instead.
Okay, say the extra 20 were your out of tag members or the people who attacked with you every night from vgn. I'm sure CT had a couple of extra members at that stage as well so we're not really going to be that far off 230 and certainly not lower than 210.

Quote:
Also, you should know by now that CT dont do ptargetting, so in reality it was Omen vs asc at the start. We were winning untill CT napped you guys, and you got others along to attack us.
CT are capable of gal raiding though and at the start that's pretty much what we had. And yeah, at the start you were winning. And no, we never got others to attack you, CT asked us.