View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 20:27   #76
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: Because of the long round!!

So.....not having had a planet for 10 rounds or so and being out of the loop I'm confused. Agreed Ascendancy are the most competent group around or so it seems but which of the lot other than Omen or moreso CT have anything to gain by this?

As far as I see it CT have had a large roidlead most of the round and are extending their lead daily and i would assume that unless someone starts eating into that lead sooner rather than later then it will become unassailable.

I guess i can see the pov of Omen, dispose of Asc and all out target CT as i expect they are confident they can kill them.
On the flipside i reckon CT must realise this but be confident in their ability to stand up against Omen, or at least more confident than they would be against Asc?

So unless the others are hiding something i don't see what they have to gain but as i said earlier i only learn from Sandmans and here i have no ingame connections.

Anyway after reading the happenings i am fully behind Asc, i hope they withstand the hammering they are supposedly about to receive, then muller Omen first, then CT.

Good luck Ascendancy, i for one will be behind your effort.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote