View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:55   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: A note to Mr. Jolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffy
Some areas are restricted from purchasing credits due to the significant number of fraudulent transactions that arise there. It's simply not cost effective to accept transactions when a good deal of them turn out to be ones that we'll never receive any money from and will in fact lose money having to deal with banks etc.

That said with regards to this particular issue I received the email from Mig and sent it on to the person at Jolt who handles the payment processing for all Jolt transactions (PA, clan servers, corporate etc) enquiring as to whether or not Brazil was on the disallowed list. I've not had a reply back yet, as soon as I receive one it will be passed on.

I noticed though the other night when processing some payments in the PA system that there was one from someone that had Brazil as their country code, so perhaps the issue is not with the country itself.
It is. I never heard of anyone being able to pay by cc through regualt means, and the chance of one brazilian do such thing without me knowing is quite minimal.

But anyway if any, i still wait for answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
People from Brazil have been able to play before. The only country that, to the best of my knowledge, ever gave PA any regular problems with regards to cradit card fraud was Lithuania.
This is what we get from payment page on preferences:

Sorry, we are currently unable to serve customers in Lithuania, Romania or Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
2 days doesn't seem that bad to me. Companies are nutoriously slow at responding to e-mails.
Since there was a department or person in charge of it, and we are talking about a game when definelly time counts, 2 day is bad stuff. My bet is your oppinion would be different it was you trying to pay one day b4 ticks start.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote