View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 09:46   #96
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Yes, we took in high value planets of another alliance owned by players who got scared of losing everything. Obviously we were the only alliance PA (and the first aswell) to do this !!! Shame on us ...
I believe three players? Myself, rain, and Shar from my galaxy. Shar didn't want to go eXilition, rain couldn't because they shared so much mutual love. I didn't, because it was the easier way out winning the round with Angels (God bless Irvine that round, really). Which I did. It's hard to argue Angels wasn't the perfect fence, but even so, they finished second (deservedly so). You'll get bitched ad infinitum for "fencing this fencing that" and "doing this doing that" but as long as you play by the set rules (Xontas was up on it a lot that round), it's hard to argue someone's metagame was more right and less wrong.

Wolfpack that round, on the other hand, was utter garbage from day one, with the consistent lack of communication and inside defense priorization (eg.; how the command worked there was heinous and neglective towards certain sides; I was eventually in the command team as a BC whatnot) was something that caused such a shitstorm inside the alliance it should've just crumbled well before it actually did. It was a mistake of grand scale to touch them with a stick.

It was a decent round. I liked 18 and 19 too though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote