View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2010, 11:18   #82
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Perhaps, that might be true (shoot me for not knowing the details). Regardless, we were fighting 1up & ND hence we were part of the opposing block.

And NoS fence sitted their way all round, we did attack 1up (and got the floor wiped with ok).

Comparing us with NoS that round is an insult to your own intelligence. Then again, maybe the insult is at place?
NoS had a decent fence that round, but still took down a couple allies on their own. NoS also hit the exi block for a while before changing target to wp(?). That pissed off ND and 1up, but they were the ones thinking they could order NoS around without wanting to make a formal block with us. We knew/suspected we were up for a beating as soon as exi was down, so we(dingo really) decided to level things by napping exi. Anyways, that was one of my favourite rounds.

Other favourite rounds was r4, when i first joined G-II and stats/game mechanics was the best so far imo. R6 was fun, first joined NoS and had a blast, eventho my planet sucked. R10 was great, the NoS/VsN war was intense and one of the most fun ones i've been in. Last round was pretty great, finally winning with VsN.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote