View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2010, 14:23   #76
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Favourite rounds!

You are actually a complete idiot.
In a block war, the block that has clearly come out on top wins. There is no doubt whatsoever that the eXi/ToT/LCH block won that round.

And no, having a NAP with the members of the block doesn't make you part of it if you aren't co-ordinating attacks with them. That's why there's a distinction between blocks and NAPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
I don't know the details for that round but I do know we were fighting ND alot back then (and I'm talking about several rounds, not just that round) and we were fighting 1up aswell.
You're referring to round 15 where Angels did actually do alright despite having a moron like you as HC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
So don't feed us that shit like we didn't deserve our rank or didn't fight for it. Only mistake we made was not to attack Exi (allthough I believe it wouldn't have made a difference) to try and win the round ourselves.
Well done, you were first losers.