View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2010, 08:34   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
it was actually FAnG in rd10.5, Angels didn't "form" until rd12...minor correction
Erm no Colt, it was indeed Angels. FAnG quit PA when Rumad and Hinch kicked out LEFF, Lockhead and Cray end of round 8. They didn't kick me but I left them myself. Alot of the members left aswell and in the end they called it a day.

In round 9 we started as Angels, as a BG inside an alliance (don't know which one). In round 10 we had a great battle with Dragons (our allies) against Elysium, ToF and Eclipse. Which we in the end lost (and then Webangel posting his details to make it more dramatic and Ely recruiting those members to steal the win from Eclipse).

So yes, Colt, I was correct. Angels won R10.5 ;-)

Then again, I know this is how our history went, but I'm starting to doubt whether we were called FAnG or Angels ... I don't know anymore, you could be correct. So many many rounds ago

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 27 May 2010 at 08:40.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote