View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:17   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Put yourself in my position

OK, apparently I went off to "the pheonix" with "some lads".

The pheonix is a club in manchester, and on a saturday night it would have been a house thing called "Tangled" most likely. With pills availablie should I have wanted them (I'm reasonably sure I would have wanted them, although I can't remember going/being there so this is all supposition), so perhaps drugs did have a part to play in this conundrum!

It is a mystery.

edit:

Oh! apparently I "came back" to one of the parties, passed out, and then someone called an ambulance. Foreign people being responsible and all that. Also someone had a camera phone video of me asleep on a sofa at (my friends words) "one of the parties". I wasn't aware there was another party.

This is all very worrying, memory blanks aren't something I really get