View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2006, 09:53   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Put yourself in my position

I lost my phone on a ride at my ball last night and it put me in a terrible mood.

I didn't realise until the ride after, so I made them hold up the next go on the ride so I could look after phone bu it wasn't there. It was one of those ones where you stand on the edge of a circle and it spins and you get stuck to the sides so I figured if it had bene lost there it'd be in the vicinity and not gone flying off.

I then went back to the last ride I went on which was one of those ones that is a straight line of seats that spins around. I went ot the bouncer guy and said have you had any hpones handed in, and lo it was there.

I was very lucky to get it back, I was worried someone would have pikied it and I'd have a load of bother to deal with.

Anywya sorry about your phone dude
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote