View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 13:28   #47
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People thinking American's are stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I think its fair to say that that video is within Americans recognised borders and that the people they talk to can fairly assumed to be be Americans. Those people have failed to answer some questions and so by some standard that lack of knowledges could be considered to be evidence of an uninquisitive mind or someone who isn't capable of understanding some types of information.

This attitude is made even more prevalent by the fact that most people's experience of America is through its media. So people see Cops and Jerry Springer and the stupid insane war against the Middle East and on that evidence they ask themselves "what is wrong with this country? It appears to be full of morons.

But I don't agree.
i think you missed his point there somewhat
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote