View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 12:17   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People thinking American's are stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
YOUR INABILITY TO READ AMUSES ME TO NOW END.

When a survey states that 47,6% reads litterture, then you basicly substract a few percent becouse of what I wrote. It doesnt mean the survey is bad, it just means that there the result should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Surveys have a few problems, and for further reading on the subject I can recommend "Citizen Politics" by Russel J. Dalton.
Dear G.K.Zhukov,

I'm one of the 52.4% who doesn't read so could you perhaps recommend another way of extending my knowledge on this area. Perhaps a nice documentary, or audio CD with information on.

Many thanks,

Tom