View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:43   #74
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: This time of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
The attitude towards cheating is also a worrying sign in this community.
Ive always wanted MH reports to be made public, so the rest of the community gets to know who is cheating and abusing.
The whole BF HC team is involved in the biggest cheating scandale in the last 15 or what not rounds, and they have members that are acting up like nothing happend.

Rogues HC team witness CarDinal arranging fleet catches with 10 bot planets, yet still keep him in tag.

Dav have been caught countless times for abusing/cheating, and people still accept him into their alliance.

If you aint working actively towards a cheat free game, you are as bad as the cheaters.
Ok I'll bite
Cardi has been joining our fighter relocation society outings recently therefore accusing him of running fleetcatching bots is so fecking stupid so you should stop listening to certain people who get a hard on trying to think up new ways to accuse him of cheating,
Can you name all the specific instances where dav has been caught cheating.

Innuendo, accusations on AD and hearsay don't count
I feel left out not being accused aswell, I'm zik btw wanna accuse me of ship farming

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote