Thread: Feelings
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 15:37   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Feelings

happiness ranks alongside 28 weeks later and flightplan as one of the worst films i've ever seen.

incidentally, i didn't really hate it with a passion after i first watched it but after discussing it with people like you i'm convinced there's not been much worse films made in the history of cinema.

anyway andrew, have you done either of these two things yet
a/ listened to dillinger escape plan? (i only really like under the running board, but you'll love pretty much everything by them)
b/ watched waking life? (it's alright but if there was ever a film made that was meant to be loved by you, this is it. apart from koyaanisqatsi that is)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote